Choose Exit Realty Professionals to help you Buy a Home
Choose Exit Realty Professionals to Help You Buy a Home in Hampton Roads
Buying a home is an exciting time in your life. Making the smart move of choosing a Realtor® is your first step to ensuring that your new home and community meets your needs. Our services and experience range from financial aid to helping you find the home that best suits you and your family. For your convenience, we also provide listings by email, paperless systems, and electronic signatures. We pride ourselves on repeat business and hope you'll come to understand why.
As your Hampton Roads realty professionals, we will:
- Make sure that you see all of the properties in the area that meet your needs and preferences.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes for sale in Hampton Roads to look at, to getting the best financing.
- Ensure that you don't pay too much for your new home by avoiding costly mistakes.
- Provide insight and answer all of your questions about the Hampton Roads real estate market, including neighborhoods, schools and the local economy.
Before You Start Your New Home Search
- Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before you start looking.
- Set a comfortable monthly budget for your new home purchase, including your down payment and total monthly payments and expenses.
- Choose a Realtor® you trust and who understands your needs.
- Select a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified or pre-approved. This will make you more appealing to home sellers.
- Identify important features your new home should and shouldn't have.
- Determine what neighborhoods best match your lifestyle.
- Consider locations for commuting, extracurricular activities, medical needs and special interests.
About Closing Costs
- Mortgage lending fees consist of charges for loan processing, preparing, underwriting and creating an escrow account.
- Expect third-party fees for a title search, insurance termite inspections and other assurances for your mortgage lender.
- An escrow account will cover interest fees, homeowners insurance, interest on your new home's loan, real estate taxes and possibly private mortgage insurance.
- Additional fees are paid to the state and local government for recording the deed and transferring responsibility for local and state mortgage taxes.
Hampton Roads Homes for Sale
Consider what type of timetable you are looking for in terms of closing dates, moving in and moving out. Discuss the practicality of adding a contingency clause on the contract and let your Hampton Roads realty professional know your needs and preferences.
Let us help you navigate one of the most exciting steps in your life. Call Exit Realty to learn more about what's available in the Hampton Roads real estate market. Contact our Kempsville office at 757-962-1284 or our Oceanfront office at 757-425-6060.